Corsewall Castle Farm Lodges may change this policy by updating this page. Please check from time to time to ensure that you are happy with these changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What information will we collect?
We may collect the following information relating to you or other members of your party:
– Names and contact/address details including telephone number and email address;
– Special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen arrangements.
You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
What will we do with it?
(1) We will use your name, address, telephone and email to complete your booking with us.
(2) We will also use your details to manage your arrangements and communicate with you generally.
(3)Payments are controlled securely by Stripe, tripadvisor or Sykes Cottages and no credit or debit card details are held by us.
(4) We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. We exclude our liability for personal data lost in transmission to the website.
What can I do?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
Please note that our website contains certain literature and hyperlinks to websites owned by third parties. This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement.